In this painting demo I show how to paint lips with oils.
REAL-TIME PAINTING VIDEOS, TUTORIALS and other helpful materials ▶ https://www.patreon.com/dariacallie
▷ For prints and original paintings please visit https://dariacallie.com/store/
CONNECT WITH ME:
• Oil paints – Nevskaya palitra
Colors: Burnt umber, Cadmium Yellow, Ultramarine Blue, Cadmium Red and Titanium White.
(I have a color-mixing video where I explain how I premix my palette – https://youtu.be/kKT1gXBC_L4 )
In addition I have a couple of colors that I use sometimes: Ivory Black, Celestial Blue and Cobalt Violet Deep.
• Acrylic primer
• Paper 30 x 30 cm (12 x 12 inches) 280gsm
• Paint thinner (odorless mineral spirits)
• Medium (stand linseed oil)
• Brushes – Detail brushes & Filbert synthetic brushes of different sizes
• Glass palettes (homemade)
• Palette knife (from a local art-store)
• Paper towels (or tissues that I use to wipe the brushes)
Music by the incredible A. Taylor
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.