How to color your sketch in Procreate tutorial by Haze Long
Learn how to bring your sketch to life in this easy Procreate tutorial!
Enjoy the tutorial today!
Please credit me if you use my brushes or color palettes!
Procreate brushes & color palettes mentioned in tutorial =
Link 1 – http://hazelong.com/procreate-downloads/
How to install :
1. Go to any of the link above. Put in any amount and checkout.
2. You will receive an email with a Download button.
3. First you can try to click on the button in your iPad.
4. The link should bring you to the brush set. Which you can load into Procreate by clicking on ‘Open in Procreate’
1. Instead of clicking on the link in your iPad, you can click the link in your computer.
2. Unzip the file if need to and save it to your iCloud or Dropbox.
3. Navigate to that file in your iPad and click open with Procreate.
You also need Procreate 4 in order to import .brushset
OTHER PLACES YOU CAN FIND MY FACE & ART
YOUTUBE – http://bit.ly/23aJY9z
FACEBOOK – http://facebook.com/HazeLongFineArt
INSTAGRAM – http://instagram.com/hazelong
WEBSITE – purchase my art via http://hazelong.com
SPEED PAINTING – http://hazelongspeedpainter.com