Watercolor painting tutorial sunset landscape easy – Double exposure painting
Watercolor painting tutorial of sunset landscape easy double exposure painting inside leaf. Watercolor sunset scenery. I tried to keep thing painting simple and easy. Hope you will enjoy.
1. Brustro Watercolor paper (I use 1/4 of A4 sheet) https://amzn.to/30aywMD
2. Masking tape https://amzn.to/2VX1EHA
3. Camel artist watercolour big set (I use this set) https://amzn.to/2JpzyhC
4. Camel artist watercolour small set https://amzn.to/2LxKrkl
5. BRUSTRO Artists’ Natural Hair MOP Brush Set of 4 (0, 2, 4, 8) https://www.amazon.in/dp/B07L28ZDRN/ref=cm_sw_r_other_apa_i_Hs80CbFYVH3DB
6. You can use any palate or you can buy this https://amzn.to/2H5NACk
7. Tissue paper for picking up some of the colour https://amzn.to/2LwkMIH
8. Hair dryer to dry the watercolor layers
9. water 😉
Subscribe to my channel to get more drawing videos.
▽ Visit my other channel ?:
▽ My Facebook Page Link ?
▽ My Twitter Link ?
▽ My Instagram Link ?