Plein Air Painting an Old Boat
Join Jessica Henry as she demonstrates how to capture en plein air the process of painting an old boat in its surroundings.
Hi Guys! The number one question I receive is “Where can I find videos and/or books you create for purchase?” A close second is about my materials. So, I am adding this info page to all my videos, and I hope this helps! Thank you so much for watching!
Become a subscriber today and click the little bell to be notified when I upload a new video! I appreciate your likes and comments! Happy Painting!
Web site where you can see available videos and workbooks for purchase, or become a member of the Renaissance Community and be notified of any and all upcoming workshops, new videos and news about the online art academy, taught by Jessica Henry called Renaissance Academy of Fine Arts:
Jessica Henry’s personal web site:
To follow me on Facebook:
To follow me on Instagram: Tag me on @jessica_henry_fine_art if you do one of my paintings from these videos, I’d love to see!
ART Materials common in all videos (with the exception of drawing and watercolor videos)
• Titanium White
• Cadmium Yellow Medium
• Yellow Ochre
• Burnt Sienna
• Ultramarine Blue
• Pthalo Green
• Alizarin Crimson
• Gamsol (Odorless Mineral Spirits- available through Gamblin Products)
• Refined Linseed Oil (Also available through Gamblin)
• Some videos, Open Box M www.openboxm.com
• Some videos, www.artboxandpanel.com Both companies- great plein air easels!
• Signet Series by Robert Simmons: sizes 2,4,6,& 8
Plein Air Backpack:
• Sienna Brand Plein Air Back Pack
• Small 8” x 10”, 6” x 8” or so panels (I prefer linen or gessoed- not cotton cheap pnes)
• Raymar wet panel carrier for carrying wet paintings (I prefer an 8” x 10”) You can order panels through Raymar, also
• Paper Towels
• Small garbage bag
• Artists plein air umbrella (Optional) https://www.greatarttools.com/best_brella_store/
• Bottle of water/snack
• Sketch book/pencil
• Larger sturdy easel
• Misc. books
• Work station/table