Watercolour painting lesson using the large hake brush
Bodmin Moor features in this watercolour landscape painting tutorial.
LOVE WATERCOLOUR PAINTING AND WANT TO LEARN MORE? HERE ARE SOME NEXT STEPS!
1) BECOME A CHANNEL MEMBER: Watch exclusive members-only watercolour tutorials, behind-the-scenes, reference photos and more on my channel’s COMMUNITY page by clicking the JOIN button or click here: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCh2blyeHsHLuS6FtIDR1ZtA/join
2) BOOKS: My ‘Watercolour Painting Made Simple’ series of books contain step-by-step photographs to guide you through each painting and is available in softback, hardback & Kindle.
3) PATREON: By supporting me on Patreon you’re becoming an active participant in my creative process. As a member, you receive exclusive content, community access, behind-the-scenes updates, patron-only videos and the pride of fueling work that matters to you.
4) SUBSCRIBE: Never miss another video by subscribing now to my channel.
5) PAINTINGS: Buy the paintings you see in these demos and more in my eBay shop.
6) GALLERY: Browse my online art gallery. Many of the paintings in the gallery are available to purchase in various print sizes and/or custom products.
7) MATERIALS: Links to all the materials I use in these video demos including paints, paper and brushes.
8) SOCIAL MEDIA: Let’s connect!