Painting Realistic Fire | Acrylics on Canvas
Acrylic Paintning on Canvas, 20×20 cm
Murals, artworks and other helpful article ► http://www.derkunstwerker.de
►Visit my Blog on: http://derkunstwerker.de/blog/
● Acrylic Colors: Schmincke
I work with just my primary colors (red, yellow, blue + black and white)
● Canvas: Art-Star Muslim, 20×20 cm
● Brush: Da-Vinci Acrylic Burshes
● Bucket of Water
● Wood Palette: Selfmade Plywood
● Paper towels (or tissues that I use to wipe the brushes)
I usually work from light to dark in order to paint something glowing. Just like a shining candle light surrounded by pure black background.
The key is “Work In Layers” it allows your underpainting color shining through.