(389) Just GLUE & WATER ~ Amazing 3D acrylic pour FLOWER painting ~ MUST SEE! ~ Paint #WithMe
You must see this AMAZING CUP BOTTOM acrylic pour FLOWER painting!!!
Just two colours created this 3D look with all this lacing is just stunning.
This time I mixed my paints just with glue and water (60% craft glue and 40% water).
Ratio paint to glue mixture is 1:1.
TECHNIQUE: Reverse flower dip with paper napkin, Cup bottom pour
– Pour your base on canvas
– Put your FLOWER SHAPED DESSERT CUP on the canvas with bottom up
– Pour paints on the bottom and use PEARL WHITE or some metallic paints between each colour to create petal – lacing effect
– Take off the cup
– Use SKEWER to draw some petal shapes
– Gently put PAPER NAPKIN or towel on canvas ( You can use dry or damped napkin)
– Lift one corner at the time and then gently lift it (the middle last)
– Torch it for air bubbles and to activate pearl white and metallic paints
– And here is your flower 🙂
MATERIAL I USED:
– 8×8 inch canvas
– Acrylic paints mixed with pouring medium
– Flower shaped desert cup
– Paper napkin or towel
– Wooden skewer
– Palete knife
COLOURS I USED:
– Boesner black
– Pearl white (1 part Vallejo pearl medium to 1 part Windsor&Newton titanium white)
My mixing paints video:
Black & White with spiral technique:
#FionaArt #MustSee #WithMe
If you are interested in ONLINE PRIVATE CLASSES, you can contact me via Facebook Fiona Art or email [email protected]
If you want to support my channel to keep on experimenting with new techniques you can do it through this link:
Or just like and subscribe to show some love.
You can follow me on
My personal page: https://fionaart.si/
Please understand that I am in no way responsible for the way you use your paint and mediums. Follow all safety instructions of the manufacturers, I can not be held liable.
Be careful and use the proper materials for your safety.
You can’t use any content on my channel, unless I give you a permission!