Watercolour painting: Light on the ocean – Steven Cronin
I’ve tried to create a sense of light running through this coastal scene painted from my imagination.
LOVE WATERCOLOUR PAINTING AND WANT TO LEARN MORE? HERE ARE SOME NEXT STEPS!
1) BECOME A CHANNEL MEMBER: Watch exclusive members-only watercolour tutorials, behind-the-scenes, reference photos and more on my channel’s COMMUNITY page by clicking the JOIN button or click here: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCh2blyeHsHLuS6FtIDR1ZtA/join
2) READ MY BOOKS: My ‘Watercolour Painting Made Simple’ series of books contain step-by-step photographs to guide you through each painting and is available in softback, hardback & Kindle. Preview the books at:
3) PATREON: By supporting me on Patreon you’re becoming an active participant in my creative process. As a member, you receive exclusive content, community access, behind-the-scenes updates, patron-only videos and the pride of fueling work that matters to you.
4) SUBSCRIBE: Never miss another video by subscribing now to my channel.
5) PAINTINGS: Buy the paintings you see in these demos and more in my eBay shop.
6) MATERIALS: Links to all the materials I use in these video demos including paints, paper and brushes.
7) SOCIAL MEDIA: Let’s connect!