Painting an Ocean Wave with Jessica Henry
Join me in painting an ocean wave! I discuss painting transparency and also keeping your colors clean and pure!
Below are all the links to the various things I mentioned in this video. Scroll down to find my personal web site, if interested in this painting, or join my blog, sign up for my newsletter- whatever! Have a wonderful weekend, my friends!
Workshop Information and reviews from other workshops
For a recent podcast where I was interviewed, follow this link:
SPECIAL OFFER ON OUR NEW PROGRAM:
From Mesas To MountainTops
RENAISSANCE ACADEMY OF FINE ARTS
For more information on my beautiful handmade wooden “Paint Your Adventure Palettes” go to:
For more info on the Renaissance Academy of Fine Art:
As mentioned in this video, the links are down below:
Thanks so much!
Be a subscriber today, and click the little bell to be notified when I upload a new video! I appreciate your likes and comments! Happy Painting!
Web site where you can see available videos and workbooks for purchase, or become a member of the Renaissance Community and be notified of any and all upcoming workshops, new videos and news about the online art academy, taught by Jessica Henry called Renaissance Academy of Fine Arts:
For a free 60 minute free video and more information on Renaissance Academy of Fine Arts:
Jessica Henry’s personal web site:
To follow me on Facebook:
To follow me on Instagram:
Tag me on @jessica_henry_fine_art if you do one of my paintings from these videos, I’d love to see!
ART Materials common in all videos (with the exception of drawing and watercolor videos)
• Titanium White
• Cadmium Yellow Medium
• Yellow Ochre
• Burnt Sienna
• Ultramarine Blue
• Pthalo Green
• Alizarin Crimson
• Gamsol (Odorless Mineral Spirits- available through Gamblin Products)
• Refined Linseed Oil (Also available through Gamblin)
• Some videos, Open Box M www.openboxm.com
• Some videos, www.artboxandpanel.com Both companies- great plein air easels!
• Signet Series by Robert Simmons: sizes 2,4,6,& 8
Plein Air Backpack:
• Sienna Brand Plein Air Back Pack
• Small 8” x 10”, 6” x 8” or so panels (I prefer linen or gessoed- not cotton cheap pnes)
• Raymar wet panel carrier for carrying wet paintings (I prefer an 8” x 10”) You can order panels through Raymar, also
• Paper Towels
• Small garbage bag
• Artists plein air umbrella (Optional) https://www.greatarttools.com/best_brella_store/
• Bottle of water/snack
• Sketch book/pencil
• Larger sturdy easel
• Misc. books
• Work station/table