OIL PAINTING TIME-LAPSE – Oil on paper, silver leaf
I used primed 280gsm paper with linen texture for this piece, which is really on par with any other painting surface such as canvas, linen, wood, etc.
Oil on paper, 21 x 29.7 cm (8.3 x 11.7 inches)
REAL-TIME PAINTING VIDEOS, TUTORIALS and other helpful materials ▶ https://www.patreon.com/dariacallie
▷ For prints and original paintings please visit https://dariacallie.com/store/
CONNECT WITH ME:
• Oil paints – “Nevskaya palitra”
Colors: Burnt Umber, Cadmium Yellow Pale, Ultramarine Blue, Cadmium Red and Titanium White.
In addition I have a couple of colors that I use sometimes: Ivory Black, Celestial Blue and Cobalt Violet Deep.
• Primed 280gsm paper
• Paint thinner (odorless mineral spirits)
• Medium (stand linseed oil)
• Brushes – Detail brushes & Filbert synthetic brushes of different sizes
• Glass palette (homemade)
• Palette knife (from a local art-store)
• Paper towels (or tissues that I use to wipe the brushes)
Music: “Fleeting Light (Instrumental)” by Amarante