Introduction to Mixing Colors using Oil Paints
To receive postcards and paintings while supporting me visit: https://www.patreon.com/JessFineArt
More videos at: http://www.paintinglessonsonline.com/
– How to mix oil paints and create a color wheel.
– This video is for beginning art students.
Materials you will need:
– blank canvas
– oil colors: white, red, blue and yellow
– paint brushes
– pallet: to mix paint on
– turpentine: to clean your paint brushes
– phone book: to clean your paint brushes
Warning: oil paints and turpentine are toxic. Do not eat with oil paint on your hands. Always wash oil paint off thoroughly with dish soap. Use gloves while painting if possible. Do not wash brushes in a sink, oil and turpentine are very toxic to the environment. Turpentine vapors are harmful. Paint in a well ventilated room only.
To view my paintings visit: www.JessicaSiemens.com/portfolio/