How to Make EASY REALISTIC Eyeballs Out of Polymer Clay
Hey everyone! This is a tutorial that has been requested a TON of times and it’s finally here!
Learn how to quickly and easily make realistic eyeballs with minimal materials and WITHOUT the need for a pressure pot or complicated eyeball making kits.
MATERIALS & AFFILIATE LINKS:
– 1 Plastic Round Teaspoon Measuring Spoon
– White Polymer Clay https://amzn.to/2NjRs5z
– 2 Part Clear Casting Resin https://amzn.to/2BI9yt6
– 12mm Cabochons https://amzn.to/2tAEgQJ
– 12mm Printed Eye Irises
– Popsicle Stick
– Corn Starch
– Clear Matte Acrylic Varnish (ANY brand will do): https://amzn.to/2SZpG3m
– Rubber Gloves
– 1oz. Measuring Cups https://amzn.to/2SKoa5I
– 12mm Circle Hole Punch https://amzn.to/2SXKQim
– Disposable Cup (optional)
Other Tips for Making Eyes:
1. Sand the edges of the eyeball after baking and before adding resin if you want clean edges.
2. Eyes made with this method can be made at any size—simply scale all your materials accordingly.
3. Translucent clay mixed with white or off-white clay can be used for the white part of the eye for an even more realistic look.
4. As explained in the video, eyes CAN be baked within your clay projects in the oven. When doing this you MUST ensure that NO AIR is behind the eyeball when it is added to the clay. If there is air behind it, it will create pressure and cause the resin to crack and you will be very sad.
Have an idea for a tutorial? Email me—[email protected]
CHECK OUT MY ONLINE SHOP: aceofclay.etsy.com
CONTACT ME: [email protected]
T-SHIRTS AVAILABLE NOW! Get yours here: https://bit.ly/2JXS65u
* * * * SUBSCRIBE FOR NEW VIDEOS EVERY WEEK! * * * *