How to Blend Ink and Watercolor for Brush Calligraphy
Learn how to mix ink and watercolor with your brush calligraphy Pentel Aquash water brush pens for a cool effect.
Read the full tutorial post about watercolor calligraphy blended with ink here: https://www.letteringleague.com/blog/watercolor-calligraphy-with-ink
– Pentel Aquash Water Brush https://amzn.to/2FW2z4M
– Higgins Eternal Black Ink https://amzn.to/3jEKhUB
– Card Stock https://amzn.to/3lqshOa
– Watercolor Palette http://www.michaels.com/artists-loft-fundamentals-watercolor-pan-set/10122060.html
– Mixing Palette https://amzn.to/3jG3sO0
– Paint Rags https://amzn.to/2SzPCkb
Please ? this video if you found it helpful. Subscribe to the Lettering League channel to get more tutorials!
Jenn is a Philadelphia-based freelance copywriter, creative lifestyle blogger, and momma of 2. INFP. She loves: burritos, minimalism, and plants. ?
Get the first chapter free of my e-book, Getting Started with Brush Lettering ?
This description may contain affiliate links, meaning I may get a small monetary kickback if you choose to purchase through my links.